It appears, accordingly, from the experience of all ages and nations, I believe, that the work done by freemen comes cheaper in the end than that performed by slaves. - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:It appears, accordingly, from the experience of all ages and nations, I believe, that the work done by freemen comes cheaper in the end than that performed by slaves. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a blessing to have work that feels fulfilling. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  It took me a bit to realize how big the changes have been in the last decade. In so many places - electricity from solar and wind is cheaper... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:15 PM
  When you're going through an emotional experience and you're focussed completely on what's happening, you can't even spare any attention that the camera's there. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:34 AM
  We are monumentally distracted by a pervasive technological culture that appears to have a life of its own, one that insists on our full attention... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:16 AM
  Third world nations are producing too many children too fast...it is time to ignore the controversy over family planning and cut out-of-control population growth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:37 PM