We are but one of the multitude, in no respect better than any other in it. - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:We are but one of the multitude, in no respect better than any other in it. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I affirm my faith when I'm asked about it. But I always try to do so in a way that communicates absolute respect, not only for people... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:18 AM
Last Post: soni
  I think I earned the players' respect, and that's the ultimate in life, isn't it? I didn't care if they liked me or disliked me, as long as I had their respect. - Al Barlick Quotes soni 0 6 08-09-2017, 07:07 AM
  In peace there is profundity from which the highest respect arises from respect comes power and command therefore observe peace. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 17 08-06-2017, 08:55 PM
  We have no problems with Jews and highly respect Judaism as a holy religion. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 9 08-02-2017, 04:58 PM
  I have to respect my life, and free expression is part of my life. I can never really silence myself. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 30 07-01-2017, 09:47 PM