The problem with fiat money is that it rewards the minority that can handle money, but fools the generation that has worked and saved money. - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:The problem with fiat money is that it rewards the minority that can handle money, but fools the generation that has worked and saved money. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The first generation from the '50s that were in 1650 [Broadway] were pretty much all crooks, I mean just out and out crooks... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 06:39 AM
Last Post: soni
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:38 AM
  Yes, my grandfather worked with Thomas Edison on the electric car, and he sold electric cars at the 1900 World's Fair in Paris. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 08:45 AM
  I discovered is that I have a couple of valves that were leaky and had been giving, gave me a problem then... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
  I did a concert at five years old in the garden of one of the church members, and we raised some money to buy a new piano in our little church. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 11:10 PM