That wealth and greatness are often regarded with the respect and admiration which are due only to wisdom and virtue... - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:That wealth and greatness are often regarded with the respect and admiration which are due only to wisdom and virtue; and that the contempt, of which vice and folly are the only proper objects, is most often unjustly bestowed upon poverty and weakness, has been the complaint of moralists in all ages. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our civilization is experiencing unprecedented changes across many realms, largely due to the rapid advancement of information technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  The answer is to end our reliance on carbon-based fuels... If we succeed, we create booming new industries, wealth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:06 PM
  I affirm my faith when I'm asked about it. But I always try to do so in a way that communicates absolute respect, not only for people... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:18 AM
  I saw greatness in John and he lived up to it. I also saw a tremendous competitor who loved to win... - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 10:28 PM
  The greatness of the Raiders lies in their future. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 5 08-09-2017, 10:27 PM