The machines that are first invented to perform any particular movement are always the most complex... - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:The machines that are first invented to perform any particular movement are always the most complex, and succeeding artists generally discover that, with fewer wheels, with fewer principles of motion, than had originally been employed, the same effects may be more easily produced. The first systems, in the same manner, are always the most complex. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keep it simple, when you get too complex you forget the obvious. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 19 08-20-2017, 06:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are people who are genuinely upset in the Tea Party. I understand that. But that movement was funded with seed money... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  The constant drive for campaign dollars has distorted decision-making in Washington, DC, to the point where our systems can no longer effectively address complex, long-term problems like the climate crisis... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:07 PM
  I'm sorry I ever invented the Electoral College. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 09:59 PM
  The gay rights movement of recent years has been an inspiring victory for humanity and it is in the tradition of the civil rights movement... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 10:46 PM