I have a radio show on Sirius XM. I put it up as a free download on my Soundcloud and on iTunes... - A-Trak Quotes
Quote:I have a radio show on Sirius XM. I put it up as a free download on my Soundcloud and on iTunes. That's a portal for me once a month, to play songs I know aren't getting played on that station the rest of the week. - A-Trak Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If, for instance, we'd made the film after the show had been to Broadway, it would have been exactly the same film but we would have been assured that they would have understood it... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 60 09-23-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  [talking about the Holocaust] 'But to put something in context is a step towards saying it can be understood and that it can be explained... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 29 09-23-2017, 06:57 PM
  I'm all in favour of free expression provided it's kept rigidly under control. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
  We were put to Dickens as children but it never quite took. That unremitting humanity soon had me cheesed off. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-22-2017, 10:29 AM
  I'm not good at precise, coherent argument. But plays are suited to incoherent argument, put into the mouths of fallible people. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM