I have a radio show on Sirius XM. I put it up as a free download on my Soundcloud and on iTunes... - A-Trak Quotes
Quote:I have a radio show on Sirius XM. I put it up as a free download on my Soundcloud and on iTunes. That's a portal for me once a month, to play songs I know aren't getting played on that station the rest of the week. - A-Trak Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 1 49 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I prefer that for my own satisfaction over radio, there's no audience. TV, there's no audience. I need the response of the audience, even if it's a silent response. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 54 minutes ago
  I probably worked every single entertainment medium, including some that don't exist. I worked the circus, carnival, I had my own medicine show, I worked 18 years of radio. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 57 minutes ago
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:25 AM