In public, as well as in private expences, great wealth may, perhaps, frequently be admitted as an apology for great folly. - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:In public, as well as in private expences, great wealth may, perhaps, frequently be admitted as an apology for great folly. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Even if we give first priority to the destruction of terrorist networks, and even if we succeed, there are still governments that could bring us great... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  David Agus is one of America's great doctors and medical researchers, a man dedicated to improving the health of as many people as he can... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  The key.. will be a new public awareness of how serious is the threat to the global environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:54 PM
  The oil industry has outpaced the building of a public consensus of the implications of climate science. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:25 AM