It is the natural effect of improvement, however, to diminish gradually the real price of almost all manufactures. - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:It is the natural effect of improvement, however, to diminish gradually the real price of almost all manufactures. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 1 54 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  You grow up real quick, a half-Mexican in a sailor's suit, because I'd be riding the streetcar to school everyday - minding my own business... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  We need to put a price on carbon, and that's what cap-and-trade does and that's also what a CO2 tax does... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:18 PM
  We need to put a price on carbon. This needs to be a priority for all of us in how we vote. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:18 PM
  Earlier in this century, the Heisenberg Principle established that the very act of observing a natural phenomenon can change what is being observed... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:17 PM