Thus the labour of a manufacture adds, generally, to the value of the materials which he works upon,... - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:Thus the labour of a manufacture adds, generally, to the value of the materials which he works upon, that of his own maintenance, and of his masters profits. The labour of a menial servant, on the contrary, adds to the value of nothing. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Of all the works of civilization that interfere with the natural water distribution system, irrigation has been by far the most pervasive and powerful. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 06:53 AM
Last Post: soni
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
  I was an avid anime watcher until I was about 10, when I moved to manga. I think I am influenced by Osamu Tezuka's and Walt Disney's works which I watched during that time, such as Tetsuwan Atom and 101 Dalmatians. - Akira Toriyama Quotes soni 0 7 08-06-2017, 08:35 PM
  In my experience, in the real-estate business past success stories are generally not applicable to new situations... - Akira Mori Quotes soni 0 12 08-05-2017, 09:51 PM
  Novels should be judged rigorously. Either a book works or it doesn't. The fact that something is true in the real world should not lend authority to it in fiction. - Akhil Sharma Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 06:03 AM