Poor David Hume is dying fast, but with more real cheerfulness and good humor and with more real resignation to the necessary ... - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:Poor David Hume is dying fast, but with more real cheerfulness and good humor and with more real resignation to the necessary course of things, than any whining Christian ever dyed with pretended resignation to the will of God. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is only one way of surviving all the early heartbreaks in this business. You must have a sense of humor... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Never hesitate to steal a good idea. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:58 AM
  You grow up real quick, a half-Mexican in a sailor's suit, because I'd be riding the streetcar to school everyday - minding my own business... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:50 AM