An English university is a sanctuary in which exploded systems and obsolete prejudices find shelter and protection after they have been . hunted out of every corner of the world. - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:An English university is a sanctuary in which exploded systems and obsolete prejudices find shelter and protection after they have been . hunted out of every corner of the world. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I used to say I wanted to genuflect to a woman, put her up on a pedestal higher and higher, way up beyond my grasp...Then I'd find another one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  If I find something and feel as though I can contribute to [it] in a way and feel I'm in it, whatever that means, I'm expressing something... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 07:10 AM
  It would be hard to play a character you don't like - for me anyway - or can't find something in them to like. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:09 AM
  I was playing a part of someone dealing dope on a street corner - and there was a guy actually dealing heroin right there. I looked at him, he looked at me, and I got real confused. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 07:08 AM
  The only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:52 AM