The theory that can absorb the greatest number of facts, and persist in doing so, generation after generation, through all changes of opinion and detail, is the one that must rule all observation. - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:The theory that can absorb the greatest number of facts, and persist in doing so, generation after generation, through all changes of opinion and detail, is the one that must rule all observation. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "To be or not to be is" [by William Shakespeare] beyond anything I can comprehend. I understand it on a superficial level, but the depth of it just boggles my mind. I think it's probably the greatest of all speeches ever written. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 08:19 AM
  As long as you gave it your best shot, even if in the opinion of others 'you failed,' you didn't fail. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 08:17 AM
  The first generation from the '50s that were in 1650 [Broadway] were pretty much all crooks, I mean just out and out crooks... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 12 08-21-2017, 06:39 AM
  Carl Yastrzemski was the best all-around player. He could run, throw and hit. He had the ability to play a number of different positions... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:25 AM