Building the scene, going out and doing shows and connecting with the fans, cultivating the fanbase in all these cities. I'm very glad that it's happening. - A-Trak Quotes
Quote:Building the scene, going out and doing shows and connecting with the fans, cultivating the fanbase in all these cities. I'm very glad that it's happening. - A-Trak Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The oil industry has outpaced the building of a public consensus of the implications of climate science. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  When you're going through an emotional experience and you're focussed completely on what's happening, you can't even spare any attention that the camera's there. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:34 AM
  My plan to put Social Security in an ironclad lockbox has gotten a lot of attention recently, and I'm glad about that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 07:32 AM
  A majority of Trump's voters were in favor of staying in the Paris Agreement. And if you look at what's really happening in the economy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:34 PM
  I have felt for a long time that the pathway to solving the climate crisis is through the building of a massive grassroots army of men and women... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-14-2017, 10:27 PM