I think that's becoming the key to where the whole idea of art and culture are going nowadays anyway, is the idea of curation... - A-Trak Quotes
Quote:I think that's becoming the key to where the whole idea of art and culture are going nowadays anyway, is the idea of curation. Knowing what you like. That's sort of the future right now. Molding something, whether it be a roster on a label, or your blog, or a song, or your DJ set. - A-Trak Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is an art, not a science. You make it up as you go along. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  Sri Chinmoy was a once in a lifetime spiritual leader who touched the lives of millions of people through his teachings, art, athletics, and music... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:13 PM
  Distributed intelligence is the key to the advancement of human civilization. Dictatorships, communist countries, monarchies in the past all eventually collapsed because of their inefficiency in moving information. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 09:55 PM
  The key.. will be a new public awareness of how serious is the threat to the global environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:54 PM