Mercantile jealousy is excited, and both inflames, and is itself inflamed, by the violence of national animosity:... - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:Mercantile jealousy is excited, and both inflames, and is itself inflamed, by the violence of national animosity:... - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are many who would much prefer that the word 'climate' never be mentioned and that the issue be eliminated from our national conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:37 AM
Last Post: soni
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
  I love going to the factories of La Plata, or Little Havana and seeing them roll cigars. I get excited. To me it is more beautiful than a topless club - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 9 08-13-2017, 07:37 AM
  National security laws must protect national security. But they must also protect the public trust and preserve the ability of an informed electorate to hold its government to account. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:24 AM
  I do not condemn any personal choices for intimate relationships. Love is love. I detest only the violence and trauma that any self-centered conduct can cause to others. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 9 08-04-2017, 01:28 PM