In general, if any branch of trade, or any division of labour, be advantageous to the public, the freer and more general the competition, it will always be the more so. - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:In general, if any branch of trade, or any division of labour, be advantageous to the public, the freer and more general the competition, it will always be the more so. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We need to put a price on carbon, and that's what cap-and-trade does and that's also what a CO2 tax does... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Last Post: soni
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:17 PM
  The key.. will be a new public awareness of how serious is the threat to the global environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:54 PM
  The oil industry has outpaced the building of a public consensus of the implications of climate science. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:25 AM
  Eventually we'll use a CO2 tax offset by a reduction in taxes elsewhere alongside a cap-and-trade plan... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:50 AM