I am always willing to run some hazard of being tedious, in order to be sure that I am perspicuous... - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:I am always willing to run some hazard of being tedious, in order to be sure that I am perspicuous; and, after taking the utmost pains that I can to be perspicuous, some obscurity may still appear to remain upon a subject, in its own nature extremely abstracted. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The world is run by C students - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:22 AM
  In order to solve the climate crisis, we need to solve the democracy crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 06:50 AM
  Incredibly, while these 18 to 20 year-olds cannot legally buy a beer, cannot purchase a bottle of wine and cannot order a drink... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-15-2017, 08:26 AM
  There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem - once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit. - Al Gallagher Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 10:31 PM