The greatest improvement in the productive powers of labour, and the greater part of the skill, dexterity... - Adam Smith Quotes
Quote:The greatest improvement in the productive powers of labour, and the greater part of the skill, dexterity, and judgment with which it is anywhere directed, or applied, seem to have been the effects of the division of labour. - Adam Smith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rock n Roll Animal, the live album, is one of the greatest live albums out there. It was a huge influence on me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:00 AM
Last Post: soni
  I watched Elvis Presley become - I listened to Elvis Presley. I watched Chuck Berry become. I listened to Little Richard. I heard that music, and it was part of my upbringing. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM
  In my opinion, Louis Armstrong is the greatest trumpet stylist of all time and has influenced every trumpet player of his time and long after - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 10:29 PM
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM