When a clandestine couple kisses, it is much more likely that sex will immediately follow. This is because there is much more risk... - Adam Thirlwell Quotes
Quote:When a clandestine couple kisses, it is much more likely that sex will immediately follow. This is because there is much more risk. Once you have kissed secretly, it is very difficult not to have sex. It would be impolite not to have sex. You have to show that you are serious about each other. - Adam Thirlwell Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:42 AM
Last Post: soni
  Jazz brought this sense of democracy where four guys come together and your name may be on the marquee, but in this moment, when you're the soloist, it's you, and we follow you. We follow you. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
  I discovered is that I have a couple of valves that were leaky and had been giving, gave me a problem then... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
  The science linking the increased frequency and severity of extreme weather to the climate crisis has matured tremendously in the last couple of years. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:18 PM
  When we respond to threats immediately and take action right away, it's usually the threats that we're hard-wired to respond to, the kinds of things that our ancestors survived. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 08:17 AM