I thought there was a chance right from the beginning. - Adam Wainwright Quotes
Quote:I thought there was a chance right from the beginning. - Adam Wainwright Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I decided to pick the diet that I thought would maximize my chances of long-term survival. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  The global environment crisis is, as we say in Tennessee, real as rain, and I cannot stand the thought of leaving my children with a degraded earth and a diminished future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:18 PM
  Future generations may well have occasion to ask themselves, "What were our parents thinking? Why didn't they wake up when they had a chance?" We have to hear that question from them, now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-13-2017, 04:24 PM
  Most people talk as if Miami and Bangladesh still have a chance of surviving: most of the scientists I spoke with assume we'll lose them within the century, even if we stop burning fossil fuel in the next decade. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 04:23 PM
  A self made man is a rarity and hated by the parasites that floated to fame thought their parents, relatives and contacts. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 10:46 PM