And of all illumination which human reason can give, none is comparable to the discovery of what we are, our nature... - Adam Weishaupt Quotes
Quote:And of all illumination which human reason can give, none is comparable to the discovery of what we are, our nature, our obligations, what happiness we are capable of, and what are the means of attaining it. - Adam Weishaupt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Before Alar, there was EDB, a potent human carcinogen allowed in the grain supply and other food for more than a decade after it was known to be dangerous... - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
  One reason outfielders don't have stronger arms might be they don't practice as much as we did. Most teams today don't take outfield practice... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:25 AM
  I don't think any decent human being enjoys recruiting. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM