The hankering of the mind is irresistible. - Adam Weishaupt Quotes
Quote:The hankering of the mind is irresistible. - Adam Weishaupt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've come to realize that I perform best when I'm letting my subconscious mind hit the ball and my conscious mind is otherwise occupied. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
Last Post: soni
  What we went to World War II for, at least in my mind, was not getting taken care of. It was supposed to be a brave new world, but we were getting back into the old ruts, and we were in a cold war with Russia. - Al Feldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 06:52 AM
  A fermented mind - according to nothing, we are something. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 7 08-04-2017, 04:31 PM
  Seven years into writing a novel, I started to lose my mind. My thirty-seventh birthday had just come and gone, the end of 2008 was approaching, and I was constantly aware of how little I had managed to accomplish. - Akhil Sharma Quotes soni 0 6 08-04-2017, 06:04 AM
  The ambitious will always be first in the crowd; he presseth forward, he looketh not behind him. More anguish is it to his mind to see one before him, than joy to leave thousands at a distance - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 9 08-03-2017, 04:19 PM