Of all the means I know to lead men, the most effectual is a concealed mystery. - Adam Weishaupt Quotes
Quote:Of all the means I know to lead men, the most effectual is a concealed mystery. - Adam Weishaupt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I find something and feel as though I can contribute to [it] in a way and feel I'm in it, whatever that means, I'm expressing something... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:10 AM
Last Post: soni
  The thing that interests me far more than anything is creating music, songwriting and arranging, and in that context drumming itself is a means... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 10:03 AM
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 10:00 AM
  My secret for success? I don't know what the hell success means. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 08:21 AM
  The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 08-20-2017, 06:29 PM