I did not bring Deism into Bavaria more than into Rome. I found it here, in great vigour, more abounding than in any of the... - Adam Weishaupt Quotes
Quote:I did not bring Deism into Bavaria more than into Rome. I found it here, in great vigour, more abounding than in any of the neighboring Protestant States. I am proud to be known to the world as the founder of the Illuminati. - Adam Weishaupt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, it's no accident that the great painters came from areas like Europe where there is a lot of clouds and rain... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 07:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:42 AM
  Even if we give first priority to the destruction of terrorist networks, and even if we succeed, there are still governments that could bring us great... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 09:49 PM
  David Agus is one of America's great doctors and medical researchers, a man dedicated to improving the health of as many people as he can... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 09:44 PM
  The way to bring gas prices down is to end our dependence on oil and use the renewable sources that can give us the equivalent of $1 per gallon gasoline. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 10:05 PM