Of what use is a dream if not a blueprint for courageous action. - Adam West Quotes
Quote:Of what use is a dream if not a blueprint for courageous action. - Adam West Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But then books, as I'm sure you know, seldom prompt a course of action. Books generally just confirm you in what you have, perhaps unwittingly, decided to do already... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  The one hour live debate in the West Wing that we did was one of the most exciting times for me on stage or on camera, because anything could go wrong. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 25 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  Working on The West Wing was similar in many ways to my experience on M*A*S*H, because you had people willing to work late at night to get it just right. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  What do young girls dream of? Of the knife and of blood. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 8 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM
  The dream of the news is that it makes us care about other people and situations. But we cannot identify with people to whom... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-11-2017, 10:08 PM