When you get a little older, you'll see how easy it is to become lured by the female of the species. - Adam West Quotes
Quote:When you get a little older, you'll see how easy it is to become lured by the female of the species. - Adam West Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It wasn't until I got older that I realized acting was something I could really do. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:08 AM
Last Post: soni
  It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 10:07 PM
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it's not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 10:58 PM
  The truth is that we're at a critical juncture in the history of our species and if we don't act soon, we could inhabit a world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM