Love changes us and helps us move forward in life. It often helps us become the people we've always wanted to be and move away from the people we were... - Adam Wilde Quotes
Quote:Love changes us and helps us move forward in life. It often helps us become the people we've always wanted to be and move away from the people we were. Love transforms us in the best of ways, allowing us only to look back on a memory of our former self. - Adam Wilde Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 5 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  This time you've dug yourself an anchor too heavy to move ahead with. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  I'll never forget that first night with the team. Going to the ballpark on the bus was the hardest 30 minutes of my life. I had to walk down that aisle between all the players... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:49 PM