Normally, you have all this knowledge from all the films that you've done that you've accumulated over the years... - Adam Wingard Quotes
Quote:Normally, you have all this knowledge from all the films that you've done that you've accumulated over the years, and you can constantly look back when you're in some sort of fix and say, "Well, on so-and-so film, we did this, and it worked out fine." You can point to these things, and you can have that assurance. - Adam Wingard Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theres a lot of churches that hide their dirty laundry under the rug, and I know about that from being in the church 27 years. Oh, yeah. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:17 PM
  There's no such thing as clean coal. It's non-existent. Theoretically, it might be possible, many years from now, to come up with a way to clean it as it's burnt... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:42 PM
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:29 AM