Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, in no event may my image or name or any music or any artistic property created by me be used for advertising purposes - Adam Yauch Quotes
Quote:Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, in no event may my image or name or any music or any artistic property created by me be used for advertising purposes - Adam Yauch Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  Our photographs are filthier and our stories are more disgusting. We make no effort to be artistic. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 07:58 AM
  There is a cliche that men want their women to be ladies in public and hookers behind closed doors. I want my woman to be the sharper image robot so that she can be turned off. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-12-2017, 11:00 PM
  People lucky enough to live in the vicinity of an industrial hog farm are, with each breath, made keenly aware of the cause of their declining property values. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:27 AM
  I think if you're going to do a movie about Reagan, you do it about the fact that he created the huge deficit, that he armed the Mujahideen, that he armed Saddam... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM