Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, in no event may my image or name or any music or any artistic property created by me be used for advertising purposes - Adam Yauch Quotes
Quote:Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, in no event may my image or name or any music or any artistic property created by me be used for advertising purposes - Adam Yauch Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am so spoiled. I cannot watch a show where it gets interrupted for ads. I have to TiVo it and skip through the ads, because the culture of advertising is so false and phony that I just... ugh, you know? - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
Last Post: soni
  There has been much talk referencing what I consider conceptual reports like the Landscape of Choice and documents created as a result of the Great Valley Center. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:10 PM
  After a while I started to think of that as an image of something that went a lot deeper than the dead dog, which is you can't bring back anything to life. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM
  I've never tried to manipulate my image. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-17-2017, 11:13 PM
  Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it... - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:38 AM