It just seemed like Buddhism, especially Tibetan Buddhism - because that's mainly what I've been exposed to... - Adam Yauch Quotes
Quote:It just seemed like Buddhism, especially Tibetan Buddhism - because that's mainly what I've been exposed to - was a real solid organization of teachings to point someone in the right direction. Some real well thought out stuff. But I don't know, like, every last detail about Buddhism. - Adam Yauch Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Himalayan Glaciers on the Tibetan Plateau have been among the most affected by global warming... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 09:56 PM
Last Post: soni
  Instead of becoming the world’s expert on Buddhism, just let go, let go, let go. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 12 07-31-2017, 03:39 PM
  To define Buddhism without a lot of words and phrases, we can simply say, 'Don't cling or hold on to anything. Harmonize with actuality, with things as they are.' - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 5 07-31-2017, 07:11 AM
  Let the average man be put to the proof on the question of who is above, and his true position will be exposed... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 15 07-19-2017, 07:13 AM
  When human beings are scared and feel everything is exposed to the government, we will censor ourselves from free thinking. That's dangerous for human development. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 15 07-03-2017, 05:14 PM