It just seemed like Buddhism, especially Tibetan Buddhism - because that's mainly what I've been exposed to... - Adam Yauch Quotes
Quote:It just seemed like Buddhism, especially Tibetan Buddhism - because that's mainly what I've been exposed to - was a real solid organization of teachings to point someone in the right direction. Some real well thought out stuff. But I don't know, like, every last detail about Buddhism. - Adam Yauch Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And as I stumbled onto Eastern philosophy and Buddhism, it was the first time I had ever read any sort of philosophy that really made a tremendous amount of sense... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-20-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: soni
  No one who possesses snow would find any hardship in exchanging it for jewels and pearls. This world is like snow exposed to sun... - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 15 09-01-2017, 06:11 PM
  Not any specific one, but I was a huge fan of Frank Jacobs, I guess he wrote the plurality of the song parodies for MAD, Sam Hart, a few others, but that was also where I was first exposed to the art form of song parodies. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 7 08-31-2017, 06:46 PM
  The reality of life is that we are exposed to a multiplicity of toxic substances. - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 11 08-22-2017, 08:27 AM
  The Himalayan Glaciers on the Tibetan Plateau have been among the most affected by global warming... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 09:56 PM