That's the strange thing about making a record. You can be in one mood for an hour, put it on a record, and you're remembered that way. - Adam Yauch Quotes
Quote:That's the strange thing about making a record. You can be in one mood for an hour, put it on a record, and you're remembered that way. - Adam Yauch Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's no such thing as clean coal. It's non-existent. Theoretically, it might be possible, many years from now, to come up with a way to clean it as it's burnt... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
  Now comes the threat of climate crisis - a threat that is real, rising, imminent, and universal. Once again, it is the 11th hour... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:25 PM
  Science has a culture that is inherently cautious and that is normally not a bad thing. You could even say conservative... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:10 PM