It's funny how insomnia has a way of hauling faded memories up from the cellar of the mind, unearthing buried bits of nostalgia ... - Adam Young Quotes
Quote:It's funny how insomnia has a way of hauling faded memories up from the cellar of the mind, unearthing buried bits of nostalgia from deep within and spreading the broken, jagged pieces out in front of you like a display of junk at a garage sale. It makes you feel cheap and guilty when you didn't do a thing in the world to kindle the dull burn in your veins or the sting in your eyes. Some nights the painful past unexpectedly pushes up through the floorboards like an ugly nightmarish weed, and by doing so, cultivates and nurtures an entirely new species of headache. - Adam Young Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've come to realize that I perform best when I'm letting my subconscious mind hit the ball and my conscious mind is otherwise occupied. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
Last Post: soni
  For 35 years, I was a writer. I wrote a lot of jokes. Some of them weren't funny. Some of them weren't appropriate. Some of them were downright offensive. I understand that. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 10:24 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
  Bob Dole used to be really funny. Barney Frank can be kind of funny. Bob Kerrey has a good sense of humor. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 5 08-11-2017, 07:02 AM