In my opinion, there is a huge lack of imaginative, unconventional music being created by artists today and what... - Adam Young Quote
Quote:In my opinion, there is a huge lack of imaginative, unconventional music being created by artists today and what little there is, goes widely unappreciated by the masses. 'Port Blue' is my attempt at re-creating the music I want to hear and the emotions I want to feel." "If by chance you ever feel as though you’ve come to know these songs, please consider yourself a friend because in a manner of speaking, you know me. This music is my heart and soul. This is who I am." (Adam R. Young, 2006)  - Adam Young Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our father the novelist; my husband the poet. He belongs to the ages - just don't catch him at breakfast. Artists, celebrated for their humanity, they turn out to be scarcely human at all. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 26 09-23-2017, 06:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  I lack what the English call character, by which they mean the power to refrain. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 06:01 PM
  My own belief is that people can come back from anything. It doesn't mean that it won't come at a huge cost. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 19 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
  I'm a huge freak, and always have been. I spent the first part of my life trying really desperately not to be one, and it was just a waste of time. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
  As the centuries unfold, millions of artists will live on the moon and paint the moon and Mars as we go out into the universe. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:38 PM