I’ve been around many girls who have been super outgoing. And a lot of times, they would say to me,... - Adam Young Quotes
Quote:I’ve been around many girls who have been super outgoing. And a lot of times, they would say to me, “Why are you so quiet? What’s wrong with you?” And I’m like, “I don’t know. That’s just the way I am.” So if I found the perfect girl she would totally get that and say, “You’re quiet, and that’s the way I love you. - Adam Young Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the people that believed the moon landing was staged on a movie lot had access to unlimited money from large carbon polluters ... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Any child born into the hugely consumptionist way of life so common in the industrial world will have an impact that is, on average, many times more destructive than that of a child born in the developing world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:52 AM
  Population growth is straining the Earth's resources to the breaking point, and educating girls is the single most important factor in stabilizing that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:27 PM
  A lot of people go straight from denial to despair without pausing in the middle and doing something about it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:16 PM
  The Founders of the U.S. gave the senators a term of office three times longer than that of a representative precisely to encourage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:08 PM