Stay in the Word. The moment you start letting go of that, you're on the road to compromise. Stay grounded, remain pure, keep your eyes fixed on Jesus. - Adam Young Quotes
Quote:Stay in the Word. The moment you start letting go of that, you're on the road to compromise. Stay grounded, remain pure, keep your eyes fixed on Jesus. - Adam Young Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It was a compromise. There was a sense that I could write my own memoirs, and Larry [Grobel] would help me down the line, or maybe not, maybe he was too close to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 25 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I found that speaking live to people, young people, about what I liked and what had been happening to me was very good for me... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 33 minutes ago
  The physical stamina [in Revolution]. I was just shocked by it. I didn't think I had it in me ever, and I wasn't terribly young when I did it... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 37 minutes ago
  Pretty soon I'll start worrying about [my fame] because [my children] carry my name and they have that exposure. The whole thing is, they never asked for it, that kingdom. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 39 minutes ago
  I learned to wrestle, I learned defensive fighting at a young age, because when someone hit me, I would throw up and fall down. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:18 AM