You work so hard at something to make sure that it's very pure and very genuine and very steadfast to who you are... - Adam Young Quotes
Quote:You work so hard at something to make sure that it's very pure and very genuine and very steadfast to who you are, so creative control for me is a big one. Thankfully, I've been able to retain 98% of it which I never really expected, so I'm very grateful to be able to control what I can. - Adam Young Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm constantly striving to break through to something new. You try to maintain a neutral approach to your work, and not be too hard on yourself. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I learned to wrestle, I learned defensive fighting at a young age, because when someone hit me, I would throw up and fall down. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  I don't talk politics and I don't talk philosophy or anything like that, but if you look at my work, you might get an expression of me as a person. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 10 hours ago
  It would be hard to play a character you don't like - for me anyway - or can't find something in them to like. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  I love work because it keeps sex in perspective. Otherwise, it can become a preoccupation. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 10 hours ago