I really do like surprises. I'm not so talented at planning things out or having schedules before or sticking to the plan per se... - Adam Young Quotes
Quote:I really do like surprises. I'm not so talented at planning things out or having schedules before or sticking to the plan per se, but yeah I'm very much a spontaneous guy and it's sort of hard for me to multi-task and to have all these things going on at once. - Adam Young Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eventually we'll use a CO2 tax offset by a reduction in taxes elsewhere alongside a cap-and-trade plan... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When we respond to threats immediately and take action right away, it's usually the threats that we're hard-wired to respond to, the kinds of things that our ancestors survived. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:17 AM
  We are close to a time when all of humankind will envision a global agenda that encompasses a kind of Global Marshall Plan to address the causes of poverty and suffering and environmental destruction all over the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:14 AM
  I have always been fascinated with those who try to look over the horizon and see things that are coming at us. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:24 AM
  My plan to put Social Security in an ironclad lockbox has gotten a lot of attention recently, and I'm glad about that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:32 AM