Usually, whatever's in front of me is what I'm focused on and it's 100% on that and then I kind of move from one thing to the next... - Adam Young Quotes
Quote:Usually, whatever's in front of me is what I'm focused on and it's 100% on that and then I kind of move from one thing to the next. Like, if I go to a restaurant and I order food, I always just eat one thing at a time. - Adam Young Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thing that interests me far more than anything is creating music, songwriting and arranging, and in that context drumming itself is a means... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 1 37 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Don't bring your sand toys to the park. That's another bad move. Because I go to the park, and I'm on the Vicodin and a little weed too... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 49 minutes ago
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  The manager is by himself. He can't mingle with his players. I enjoyed my players, but I could not socialize with them so I spent a lot of time alone in my hotel room. Those four walls kind of close in on you. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 2 hours ago
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:50 AM