I'm one of the few DJs who uses turntables. I'm the only DJ that's scratching. - A-Trak Quotes
Quote:I'm one of the few DJs who uses turntables. I'm the only DJ that's scratching. - A-Trak Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Even though I'm out there as an artist, I continue droppin' mixtapes, I continue doin' this and continue showin' DJs love personally. That's why I continue doin' a lot of things other artists don't do. - Ace Hood Quotes soni 0 50 05-16-2017, 08:34 AM
Last Post: soni
  Unless you are here: this garden refuses to exist. Pink dragonflies fall from the air and become scorpions scratching blood out of rocks... - Aberjhani Quotes soni 0 15 05-09-2017, 08:59 AM
  A country scratching a lazy irritation at sagging doorjambs and late trains, whose greatest attribute is a collective, smelly tolerance, ... - A. A. Gill Quotes soni 0 30 04-16-2017, 11:04 AM
  A few guys will get up there with turntables as purists, to play vinyl or whatever. - A-Trak Quotes soni 0 162 04-11-2017, 01:01 PM
  When I started Fool's Gold and producing consistent records that were like electro beats with rapping on it that was experimental and weird... - A-Trak Quotes soni 0 87 04-11-2017, 01:01 PM