As I’m so often reminded what a priceless gift my life is, I ache with everything in me to make it count... - Adam Young Quotes
Quote:As I’m so often reminded what a priceless gift my life is, I ache with everything in me to make it count, so that when I finally cross the finish line, I’ll hear the words, 'Well done, good and faithful servant. - Adam Young Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It certainly is gravy every day above ground right now, after kicking that heroin habit. I've been given a second chance in life, and I don't want to let a minute go by without enjoying it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 2 44 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Rock n roll is for the young idiots, not an old fart like me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 2 45 minutes ago
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 4 49 minutes ago
  Art is commenting on what's going on around you in your life. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 3 56 minutes ago
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago