It's been very humbling and very cool to see [that at] each show I tend to see more and more kids lock onto the new lyrics and every night they start to sing louder and louder and it's just been very exciting. - Adam Young Quotes
Quote:It's been very humbling and very cool to see [that at] each show I tend to see more and more kids lock onto the new lyrics and every night they start to sing louder and louder and it's just been very exciting. - Adam Young Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The day I made that statement, about the inventing the internet, I was tired because I'd been up all night inventing the Camcorder. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 08:09 AM
Last Post: soni
  Hey, you know what, I've gotta go on that 'Letterman' show. That show is so lame. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:37 PM
  The sooner we switch away from carbon-based fuel and start relying on renewable energy sources available in the United States... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-14-2017, 10:36 PM
  Making consumer choices that reward eco-friendly products and companies is a great way to start. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:14 PM
  It's really building Air America that I'm focused on, and for me, that almost only means doing a good show. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:56 AM