I tend to have to just get away from it all, so it is nice when touring to be able to come home for a week or two and close the door and not really see anybody. - Adam Young Quotes
Quote:I tend to have to just get away from it all, so it is nice when touring to be able to come home for a week or two and close the door and not really see anybody. - Adam Young Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every obnoxious fan has a wife at home that dominates him. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 24 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 30 minutes ago
  Rock n roll is for the young idiots, not an old fart like me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
  I pissed away over ten million dollars On dope and crack I passed away deader than a door knob But now I'm back - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
  I know more polkas than Frankie Yankovic. I grew up next door to the Polka Tavern in Milwaukee. I can sing some polkas. And proud of that. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:10 PM