Tie my handlebars to the stars so I stay on track & if my intentions stray I'll wrench them away,then I'll take my leave & I won't even look back - Adam Young Quotes
Quote:Tie my handlebars to the stars so I stay on track & if my intentions stray I'll wrench them away,then I'll take my leave & I won't even look back - Adam Young Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I never know what to tell young people when they come here. It could never happen for anyone they way it happened for me. It was all an accident. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  If youre a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago