In summer the empire of insects spreads. - Adam Zagajewski Quotes
Quote:In summer the empire of insects spreads. - Adam Zagajewski Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Look to the past and remember no empire rises that sooner or later won't fall. - Al Stewart Quotes soni 0 7 08-29-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 17 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  Researchers at the Naval Postgraduate School have told us that the entire Arctic ice cap may totally disappear in summer in as little as five years if nothing is done to curb emissions of greenhouse gas pollution. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-14-2017, 10:29 PM
  Acting school was summer camp, and I needed concentration camp. I had so many different ideas swirling between culture and how to tie things together. - Ajay Naidu Quotes soni 0 14 08-01-2017, 06:30 AM
  I spent most of my seventh grade summer dehydrated, green-tongued, and smelling like a Malaysian whorehouse. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 7 07-29-2017, 06:28 AM