A certain traveler who knew many continents was asked what he found most remarkable of all. He replied: the ubiquity of sparrows. - Adam Zagajewski Quotes
Quote:A certain traveler who knew many continents was asked what he found most remarkable of all. He replied: the ubiquity of sparrows. - Adam Zagajewski Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One tragic example of the loss of forests and then water is found in Ethiopia. The amount of its forested land has decreased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 08:08 AM
Last Post: soni
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:45 PM
  I affirm my faith when I'm asked about it. But I always try to do so in a way that communicates absolute respect, not only for people... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:18 AM
  Harvard's Kennedy School of Government asked me to serve as a fellow at its Shorenstein Center on the Press, Politics, and Public Policy... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 10:18 PM
  There is - I mean - I found early in life that righteous indignation is a little off-putting, and so I try to couch it with humor. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-10-2017, 06:47 PM