Cities at daybreak are no one's, and have no names. And I, too, have no name, dawn, the stars growing pale, the train picking up speed. - Adam Zagajewski Quotes
Quote:Cities at daybreak are no one's,
and have no names.
And I, too, have no name,
dawn, the stars growing pale,
the train picking up speed. - Adam Zagajewski Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'd seen 'Interview with A Vampire' and saw Dracula movies growing up, but I never thought, 'I love vampires; I have to do a show about vampires.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  Eventually there are going to be cities in space. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:45 PM
  Cats names are more for human benefit. They give one a certain degree more confidence that the animal belongs to you. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
  I'm very interested in the improvisation because one of the things I do is to help train scientists to communicate in a better way and more personal way when they're making a presentation, and I use improvisation to do that. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM
  Whenever you wonder about yourself, look up at the stars swirling around in the heavens and just realize how tiny and puny they are... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-17-2017, 11:23 PM