Cities at daybreak are no one's, and have no names. And I, too, have no name, dawn, the stars growing pale, the train picking up speed. - Adam Zagajewski Quotes
Quote:Cities at daybreak are no one's,
and have no names.
And I, too, have no name,
dawn, the stars growing pale,
the train picking up speed. - Adam Zagajewski Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You see that pale, blue dot? That's us. Everything that has ever happened in all of human history, has happened on that pixel... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 08:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  CO2 is the exhaling breath of our civilization, literally... Changing that pattern requires a scope, a scale, a speed of change that is beyond what we have done in the past. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 19 08-13-2017, 04:35 PM
  I felt like the luckiest kid in the world. And I was. I was growing up middle-class in a time when growing up middle-class in America... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM
  When people talked about protecting their privacy when I was growing up, they were talking about protecting it from the government... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:20 AM
  Self - development should be a perpetual process. In life you are either growing or rotting. You're moving forward or backwards; there is no standing still. - Al Duncan Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 06:48 AM