I drink from a small spring, / my thirst excedes the ocean. - Adam Zagajewski Quotes
Quote:I drink from a small spring,  my thirst excedes the ocean. - Adam Zagajewski Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We started off trying to set up a small anarchist community, but people wouldn't obey the rules. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  A natural disaster in one American city is a natural disaster in every American city, including Fresno and, for that matter, every city and small town in the San Joaquin Valley, - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
  I did a little film called Nina, a small role. I played a French girl who was a nurse to Nina Simone. Zoe Saldana plays Nina. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:26 AM
  The soul is that which denies the body. For example, that which refuses to run when the body trembles, to strike when the body is angry, to drink when the body is thirsty. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 18 09-14-2017, 01:02 PM
  When I drove for British teams... they called me The Tadpole because I was too small to be a frog. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM