I drink from a small spring, / my thirst excedes the ocean. - Adam Zagajewski Quotes
Quote:I drink from a small spring,  my thirst excedes the ocean. - Adam Zagajewski Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We were doing Scarface many years ago...and I remember having my coffee and looking at the beach, the surf, and I saw a hundred people looking out into the ocean... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Eat only when you are hungry. Drink only when you're thirsty. Sleep only when you're tired. Screw only when you're horny. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:44 PM
  Resisting conformity and developing some small eccentricities are among the steps to independence and self-confidence. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:25 AM
  Incredibly, while these 18 to 20 year-olds cannot legally buy a beer, cannot purchase a bottle of wine and cannot order a drink... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-15-2017, 08:26 AM
  For a long time, the scientists have been telling us global warming increases the temperature of the top layer in the ocean... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 07:30 AM