I regard texture similar to the function of taste buds in our mouths. But in a visual form. Texture does create a specific flavour which affects our senses. - Adamo Macri Quotes
Quote:I regard texture similar to the function of taste buds in our mouths. But in a visual form. Texture does create a specific flavour which affects our senses. - Adamo Macri Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The answer is to end our reliance on carbon-based fuels... If we succeed, we create booming new industries, wealth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We have a planetary emergency. We have to find a way to create, in the generation of those alive today, a sense of generational mission. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:06 PM
  As far as unwed mothers on welfare are concerned, it seems to me that they must be capable of some other form of labor. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM
  When you taste super-success after tasting super-failure, there is huge relief. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 7 08-07-2017, 07:28 PM
  I always try to give my own albums space in between so I have time to create a new sound and give time for people to miss me. You have to come out fresh and reinvent yourself. - Akon Quotes soni 0 16 08-07-2017, 07:06 AM