It is my plan to create a city that is direct and simple... To leave out all that is ugly, to eliminate the unnecessary... - Addison Mizner Quotes
Quote:It is my plan to create a city that is direct and simple... To leave out all that is ugly, to eliminate the unnecessary, and to give Florida and the nation a resort city as perfect as study and ideals can make it. - Addison Mizner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eventually we'll use a CO2 tax offset by a reduction in taxes elsewhere alongside a cap-and-trade plan... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The answer is to end our reliance on carbon-based fuels... If we succeed, we create booming new industries, wealth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
  We are close to a time when all of humankind will envision a global agenda that encompasses a kind of Global Marshall Plan to address the causes of poverty and suffering and environmental destruction all over the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:14 AM
  We have a planetary emergency. We have to find a way to create, in the generation of those alive today, a sense of generational mission. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:06 PM
  My plan to put Social Security in an ironclad lockbox has gotten a lot of attention recently, and I'm glad about that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:32 AM