Sometimes duplicity and treason are markers of the enemy, and sometimes, the failed intention of a masterful ally... - Addison Webster Moore Quotes
Quote:Sometimes duplicity and treason are markers of the enemy, and sometimes, the failed intention of a masterful ally. But, nevertheless, as they burden you with a vexing brand of love, they become nothing more than the kiss of Judas, pressing a crown of thorns into your flesh. - Addison Webster Moore Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn't fall down. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:41 PM
Last Post: soni
  As long as you gave it your best shot, even if in the opinion of others 'you failed,' you didn't fail. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 08:17 AM
  Pakistan's being an ally and helping the United States, we ought to show Pakistan that we are appreciative for the help that's been extended. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 06:57 AM
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM
  For me, the Church is the enemy. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 10 08-13-2017, 07:39 AM